- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
Do I really need therapy? I can usually handle my problems.
Why do people go to therapy and how do I know if it is right for me?
Our providers do schedule appointments during the evening. Our offices are open for treatment from 8:00am to 9:30pm on most weekdays. Available appointment times can be discussed at the time of scheduling.
Do you take insurance, and how does that work?
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Does my insurance require pre-authorization?
- Do I have a yearly deductible that I would be responsible for?
A copy of Haddonfield PsychManagement's Privacy Notice can be downloaded here:HPM Privacy Notice