Haddonfield PsychManagement, P.A. contracts with many insurance companies and will submit claims on behalf of patients. Patients, however, are responsible to pay for services rendered that are not covered by insurance. It is important that patients verify their outpatient mental health coverage with their insurance carriers to insure that coverage exists. At all times, it will be the patient's responsibility to alert the administrative staff of any changes in coverage or benefits to insure continuity in care.
Psychological services may be covered in full or partially by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Are the providers at Haddonfield PsychManagement in-network with my plan?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Does my insurance require pre-authorization?
- Do I have a yearly deductible that I am responsible for?
Cash, check and credit cards accepted for payment.
Giving plenty of notice when cancelling an appointment is very important. It makes a substantial difference in our ability to serve. To avoid paying a fee for an appointment, cancellation must be timely. Kindly notify our office by noon, one business day before your appointment to avoid being charged. Weekends and holidays are not considered business days. Any questions regarding this policy are to be discussed with your doctor.